Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Hot



Minneapolis, MN should never be this hot. The high is 94 degrees. It was sticky and hot alll day. But I was lucky and went to Lake Calhoun for the day and cooled off there.

And as much as I complain about it, I secretly love this hot weather.

It's ten times better than the winter seasons Minneapolis has. I remember dreading going to class when there was snow on the ground. My outfit choices were always limited to a pair of boots, jeans, and some form of sweatshirt and my winter coat on top. I also remember falling down on icy sidewalks, once I even slipped down the stairs as I was walking down them to catch the bus. The 2C just might be the death of me.

Speaking of death, I almost died twice today. Both incidences with the same driver, same car, and same route. Apparently heat makes people think act differently.

That's what the receptionist at the Gopher Quick Clinic told me anyway. And he must know more about such things, right? I hope so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment